A Simple But Effective 60-Second Binary Options Strategy
In the past we have often made reference to trading our 60-second options contracts in sets of three, which we refer to as a “series”. We have found this to be a simple but effective 60-second binary options strategy. This simple strategy can help you to become a more profitable and successful trader of these contracts. In our experience this has shown itself to be the best way to trade 60-second binary options. Most brokers offer 60-second options at this point.
First things first though. This concept should be one part of your overall 60-second binary options trading strategy. You should use this strategy exclusively, without incorporating it into a broader strategy. Instead you should incorporate this strategy into all your overall 60-second trading strategy. It is really only effective when used as a part of a broader strategy. By using this as part of your overall strategy you will almost certainly become a more profitable 60-second options trader. One of the most frequently asked questions we get is “How to trade 60-second binary options”. That is a broad question with a lot of different ways to answer it but hopefully this is helpful.
This is an effective 60-second binary option strategy — despite its simplicity — because by trading these contracts in sets of three, purchased roughly 10-20 seconds apart, you will “dampen down” the inherently volatile and unpredictable nature of such short-dated contracts. It acts as an averaging mechanism that dampens some of that random “noise”. This random “noise” can have a very large effect on very short-term contracts. Certainly nothing revolutionary here. Nevertheless, it is effective and we definitely recommend its use as part of your overall 60 second binary options strategy.
The 60-Second Binary Options Strategy Explained
- This strategy should be used as part of your overall 60-second binary options trading strategy.
- Each “series” trade will consist of three (3) identical contracts, purchased 10-25 seconds apart.
- Purchase each contract in the series for the same amount.
- Volatility determines your purchase intervals. As volatility rises, so too should your spacing intervals.
- Your default spacing should be 10 seconds and should be used the majority of the time.
- When volatility is high (for your asset, not across the board) you should lengthen your intervals to between 15-25 seconds.
- Do not exceed 30-second purchase intervals. This would allow your first contract to expire before your third is even purchased.
- The exact spacing you use is not critical so long as the above guidelines are followed. As you practice this method you will get a feel for the spacing under various market conditions and get better.
- That’s it!
As we’ve said a few times now, this is a simple but effective tool to better your odds. Surprisingly effective. It is, of course, no magic bullet and will not by itself make you rich trading 60-second options. We have been using this method as part of our own 60-second binary options strategy for over a year. And so far we have no plans to stop using it any time soon. It has measurably improved our profitability and we are confident that it can do the same for you. Give it a try to see for yourself. We think you’ll be glad that you did.
Check back for our coming in-depth post detailing an overall 60-second trading strategy! One that you will be able to use in conjunction with this little trick here!