A Simple But Effective 60-Second Binary Options Trading Strategy
In the past we have often made reference to trading our 60 second options contracts in sets of three, which we refer to as a “series”. We have found this to be a simple but effective 60 second binary options strategy which can help you to become a more profitable and successful trader of these contracts. In our experience this has shown itself to be the best way to trade 60 second binary options (Related: best 60-second binary options brokers).
First things first though. This concept should be one part of your overall 60 second binary options trading strategy. It should not be exclusively used by itself, and instead should be incorporated into all your 60-second trades and larger, overall trading strategy. It will be much more effective when used as part of a broader strategy. By using this very simple and easy to carry out strategy, you will almost certainly become a more profitable 60-second options trader. How to trade 60 second binary options is probably one of the most often asked questions which we receive so it was time to get this down in writing.
This is an effective 60 second options strategy — despite its simplicity — because by trading these contracts in sets of three, purchased roughly 10-20 seconds apart, you will “dampen down” the inherently volatile and unpredictable nature of such short-dated contracts. It acts as an averaging mechanism that dampens some of that random “noise” which can have such a large effect on 60-second contracts. Certainly nothing revolutionary here. Nevertheless, it is effective and we do definitely recommend its use as part of your overall 60 second binary options strategy.
#2 Best 60-Second Binary Options Broker – MarketsWorld | US OK (9.5/10)
Our Simple And Effective 60-Second Binary Options Trading Strategy
- Should be used as part of your overall 60-second trading strategy.
- Each “series” trade will consist of three (3) identical contracts, purchased 10-25 seconds apart.
- Each contract in the series should be purchased for the same amount.
- Volatility determines your purchase intervals. As volatility rises, so too should your spacing intervals.
- The default spacing is 10 seconds and should be used the majority of the time.
- When volatility is particularly high (for your chosen asset, not across the board) you should lengthen your intervals to between 15-25 seconds.
- Your intervals should never exceed 30 seconds, as this will allow your 1st contract to expire before your 3rd is even purchased.
- The exact spacing is not critical so long as the above guidelines are strictly followed. As you practice with this method you will get a feel for the spacing under various market conditions and get better at it.
- That’s it!
- #4 Best Broker For 60 Second Binary Options – Finpari | No US | (8.75/10)
As we’ve said a few times now, simple but effective. Surprisingly effective. It is, of course, no magic bullet and will not by itself make you rich trading 60-second options. But we have used this method as part of our own 60-second options strategy for over a year now (though not 100% of the time), and have no plans to stop using it any time soon. It has measurably improved our profitability in this contract type and we are confident that it can do the same for you. Give it a try to see for yourself. We think you’ll be glad that you did. The are now many brokers offering 60-Second, “Turbo”, and ” Short-Term” binary options contracts. We have, however, put together a short little list of our picks for the 60-second binary options brokers. Including “Turbo”, “Hyper”, etc. Type contracts
#5 Best 60 Second Binary Options Brokers – CTOption | US OK | (8.75/10)
And as always, we wish you the best of luck in all your trading activities!